Thursday, March 27, 2008

In Rainbows


After Radiohead's last album, "Hail to the Thief" I was a little hesitant to rush out and get the new one, "In Rainbows". I sat outside the circle, watching Radiohead fans fall in love, say amazing things, and really get into this record. I was skeptical.

Then I heard the track, "All I Need" on the radio. I was blown away. This track brought back those emotions that the earlier albums was able to evoke. The message isn't overly political and the music is melodious and thoughtful.

I admit to being a fan again of this great 90s icon.

Also coming forth, U2 has begun recording their new album expected out sometime this forthcoming fall. If the last three albums are any predictor, late November would be a safe time to expect it out.

And if you haven't picked up The Arcade Fire's NEON BIBLE, then you are missing out on last year's best album by far.

No comments: