Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March Sadness


I do not follow college basketball much further than listening to Sports Talk Radio. I do not watch games. I haven't since the Fab Five. Since Michigan was banned from the NCAA tournament I lost interest. I really don't care for Michigan State's program. I was happy for them when they won (seven?) years back but there hasn't been much to cheer for the last several years. Now that Michigan is out of their penalty box I keep a distant eye on them looking for some hope to watch, but they really aren't that exciting of a team yet. Maybe with the new coach building the program it will be fun to watch again in a couple of years. I am not following the tournaments, I am not in a bracket pool. I could care less.

3 comments:

Commish said...

Wow. I feel inspired. This post was a blast of sunshine into my otherwise dreary day.

Brandon Caroland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Get off your Michigan high horse and just watch the tournament. Typical U of M fan.