Tuesday, April 29, 2008

quickie

Short and sweet, because I have to get going to watch the second leg of Manchester United and Barcelona.

Watched 16 Blocks this weekend. Interesting idea that absolutely failed miserably. On and on and on with unbelievable action and plot twists. The character that Mos Def played probably had the most annoying voice EVER.

House returned last night. I admit I’m not that bright so when every one is double crossing and faking out everyone, it gets pretty confusing. I’m hoping to have time to read the review at politedissent.com tomorrow, so I can figure out exactly what happened. However, the show was entertaining and I’m interested to see what they do with the characters to finish the season.

Hopefully I’ll have more to comment on next week.

No comments: