Wednesday, September 24, 2008

EPL Update & Dreams

So, i am not one for exciting dreams or remembering them for that matter, but the dream i had a few nights ago that is quite bizarre.

I had just watched The Shield before i went bed Sunday night, i told you last week about my man crush on Michael Chiklis (Vic Makey) and his persona so to me this dream isn't at all surprising.

Yes i have had aspirations in the past of becoming a detective, yes my man crush on Vic Makey is getting quite disturbing according to my friends, but i love this guy, hence the dream that i will now explain.

I was in the same situation as Vic and the rest of the team currently on the show, leary of Shane becasue of his grenade tendancies that casued Lem's death, awaiting the board's decision to take my badge away and having to deal with a very disructive daughter that has intent to ruin her father any which way she can, but for some reason myself and the strike team were after an Armenian arms dealer/ gang that was run not by Rezian oh no........... by my Wife (in real life).

In my dream my wife wasn't my wife, but my wife was infact this Armenian gang leader transporting illegal arms to another gang that were of course stolen from The Barn in a massive raid that saw Billings butchered which i quite enjoyed, our aim as the Strike team was to recover the weapons and bring down the gang, capturing my wife for further intel.

Somewhere in the dream, my family in the dream were targeted by the Armenains for execution to stop the recovery of the weapons, well becasue Vic Makey's Strike Team gets it done, I put 2 in my wife's head and didnt lose any sleep over it, it was then i woke up thinking i had actually shot my wife, when i told her about this dream her comment was "It was only a dream, but just to be safe let's not have any weapons of that nature in the house ever"

Bizarre i know, but how do you explain those sort of dreams........... Dr Phil, any thoughts?

EPL Update:
I take back everything i said about Arsenal at the start of the campaign, if i wasnt such a die hard Man United fan all my life i might think about buying an Arsenal shirt, you should of seen them roll over Sheffield united last night, Carlos Vela is class.

I predict a top 2 finish if the Wenger boy's stay injury free.

Man United v Chelsea had just about everything didnt it, the 1st half reminded me a lot of the Champions League Final in May, if Rio puts his shot away & Park sees Rooney wide open on the rihgt instead of shooting into a crowd we go in 3-0 up at Half Time, instead we try and defend a 1-0 goal lead fro 45 minutes against a team that hasn't lost in 82 games at home, priceless.

Fergie needed to bring Ronaldo on sooner, Nani on instead of O'Shea and go at them while they were coming forward trying to get the equalizer, i have never rated Thomas K and i still dont rate him now, he was at fault for the equalizer.

We will be top of the league January 1st, mark my words.

You can either laugh or cry if your a Newcastle fan right now, but i think its got to the point where Mike Ashley is walking around with a bulleye on his back, its only a matter of time before someone beats him out of Newcastle, i do feel sorry for Newcastle fans to be honest, thier passionate just like me, they don't just go to games and eat Prawn Sandwiches, they go to give thier team a lift and i respect that.

Get the muppet out and bring KK back.

I dont want to comment on Man City and this is where i end my blog, Man City will never be as big as Man Utd end of story.

See you next week.

No comments: